Disability Appeal Representation
If your initial Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) application has been denied you have a better chance of being approved at the appeal or hearing level, especially if you have an experienced Social Security disability representative.
Don't give up - Allsup has helped tens of thousands of people appeal and receive their SSDI benefits.
- At the hearing level, only 33 percent of those without a representative will receive their benefits, compared to 59 percent for those who do have a representative (Source: Administrative Conference of the U.S.).
- Compare this to Allsup's 72 percent success rate for people who have Allsup on their side for a hearing.
- Getting your SSDI benefits is a long process, and few attorneys focus on getting your benefits faster. We look for ways to shorten your wait, which means getting the benefits you deserve sooner and a lower representation fee.
You Need an Expert to Help You Appeal, Not a Lawyer
- Our non-attorney representatives work exclusively for Allsup, and have accumulated decades of experience dealing with the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the complex Social Security disability decision process.
- We have represented thousands of people just like you, documenting many kinds of disabilities and impairments, and succeeding in winning their disability appeals.
- We have a high success rate: 72 percent of Allsup customers represented at the hearing level are approved for benefits compared to the national average of just 48 percent.
- Many Allsup customers who reach the hearing level don't have to go to a hearing because we obtain a favorable on-the-record decision from the administrative law judge (ALJ) - potentially saving you hundreds of days in the long wait for benefits.
- You receive personalized assistance and advance preparation for your hearing, including tips and guidance for speaking with the judge, how evidence will be presented and the difference between an in-person and a video hearing. And, of course, your Allsup representative will be right there with you.
- Allsup representatives are held to the SSA's rules of conduct and standards of responsibilities for participating as advocates in the SSDI program on behalf of our customers.
No Extra Costs or Hidden Fees
- You only pay a one-time representation fee if you receive SSDI benefits.
- We don't charge upfront fees or require a retainer to work on your disability appeal.
- Unlike some attorneys, we don't charge for postage, collecting medical records, travel expenses, copying files or other out-of-pocket costs.
Personal Touch of a Local Representative with the Advantages of a National Team
- We're nationwide, which means we are where you are.
- Our claims representatives and experts regularly represent people like you at local hearings and work with your local SSA offices.
- Allsup has been awarded an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau as part of its Standards for Trust program, recognizing Allsup's level of business integrity and best practices that demonstrate honesty and fairness for customers.
Contact us now for a free disability evaluation to determine if we may assist you with your disability appeal.