Allsup Medicare Advisor® for 65 Plus
Make the Right Medicare Choice for Your Needs
Allsup Medicare Advisor:
- Navigates the complexities of Medicare and reviews all the options - traditional Medicare, supplemental plans (Medigap), Part D (prescription drugs), Medicare Advantage - available to you
- Provides you with an unbiased, detailed report highlighting the quality plans in your area that most closely meet your healthcare needs.
- Provides easy-to-understand cost comparisons
- Combines live, one-on-one guidance with web features that provide easy and convenient access via the Internet
Created Just for You
Don't just take our word for it - our customers say it best:
- "Allsup Medicare Advisor is so helpful! They answered my questions and helped me understand my options. I didn't know the first thing about Medicare, but with Allsup Medicare Advisor, I didn't have to. They listened to me and learned my situation and then helped me find the best plans for me."
- "This is an absolute necessity for anyone who is facing Medicare. You get to talk to a person who gets to know your unique situation and helps you identify the best plans for you. Then that same person talks to you about how each of the plans meet your needs and helps you weigh the pros and cons of each."
- Read some of our customers' personal stories here
Disclaimers: Allsup does not provide tax, legal, investment, insurance, financial planning or medical advice or counsel under the Allsup Medicare Advisor® and related services. You are responsible for making all decisions with respect to the products and services you utilize under the Allsup Medicare Advisor, including but not limited to selecting a Medicare Advantage plan that best matches your needs, and for obtaining any personal tax, legal, investment, insurance, financial planning, medical or other advice or counsel that you believe is necessary or advisable with respect to such products or services.
The analysis and results produced by Allsup Medicare Advisor are heavily based on the information provided by individual subscribers to the service. As such, Allsup assumes no liability resulting from inaccurate, incomplete, or invalid information provided by Allsup Medicare Advisor subscribers. Subscribers are also solely responsible for coordinating their Medicare coverage with any benefits and health insurance coverage offered through an employer or otherwise. Allsup does not represent or work for Medicare or Medicaid. If you need help applying for Medicaid, contact your state Medicaid office.