Allsup and our employees are involved in many philanthropic organizations throughout our community and abroad, including:
Allsup is dedicated to providing volunteer support and resources to various community organizations.
Allsup Supports Art On The Square In Belleville
Allsup and our employees have supported the nationally recognized Art on the Square juried art festival for more than a dozen years.
Held in downtown Belleville, Illinois, the show draws thousands of visitors to the region and provides a significantly positive financial and cultural impact for the community.
The three-day event includes programs that feature student artists and a high school art competition. It has been ranked in the top five art shows in the nation since 2007.
Along with Art on the Square, Allsup and our employees donate time, money and talent to support organizations such as:
- American Red Cross
- Bethany Place
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Illinois
- Call For Help, Inc.
- Central Illinois Community Blood Center
- Chestnut Health Systems
- Christian Activity Center (CAC) - East St. Louis
- Family Hospice
- Living Independently Now Center Inc. (LINC)
- MINDS Eye Information Service
- Project ARK
- Salvation Army
- Tanzania Medical Mission Team
- United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois