Work Injury Report
Director of Corporate Public Relations
(800) 854-1418 x65065
Director of Communications
(800) 854-1418 x65760
Allsup News Room
Members of the media and public policy staff can depend on Allsup for assistance in the areas of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), veterans disability appeals, Medicare, workers' compensation and general disability. We provide expert and timely assistance in these areas with access to knowledgeable analysts and experts, research support, fact checking, updated news and analysis, reference materials and more.
If you are a news reporter, please contact Rebecca Ray at ext. 65065 or via email, or contact Dan Allsup at (800) 854-1418, ext. 65760 or via email. This includes disability association and trade/industry publications, bloggers and multimedia, as well as traditional news media.
We can help you:
- Locate an individual who has experienced the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) process.
- Gather disability statistics.
- Understand the SSDI process and factors in the current Social Security disability backlog.
Veterans Disability Appeal
- Understand the VA compensation program and factors in the current veterans disability backlog.
- Explain veterans' options for financial assistance, including U.S. Department of Veterans (VA) disability benefits and SSDI.
- Find insights on specific disabilities and trends affecting veterans who served during different conflicts.
- Provide an expert on Medicare for people with disabilities as well as seniors and those nearing retirement age.
- Gather Medicare statistics and fact checking.
- Locate a Medicare recipient in your area.
- Explain Medicare coverage types (Parts A-D), cost structure, plan changes and plan types (HMO, PPO, PFFS, special needs plans).
- Learn about the special personal finance needs and options for those who become disabled.
- Explain government assistance available to people through Social Security and Medicare.
- Explain other types of public and private assistance available to people with disabilities.