Financial Planning Calculators
Understanding financial planning ideas can seem complicated and quickly become overwhelming for many people.
To make things easier for you, we provide a number of useful calculators that do most of the heavy lifting for you. These include:
- Net Worth - This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink) over the next ten years.
- Home Budget Analysis - Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve.
- Benefits of Spending Less - Reducing your spending can be worth more than you might think. Use this calculator to see just how much your budget reductions may be worth.
- Savings for Cutting Back - Use this calculator to see how a simple change can really add up.
- Should My Spouse Work? - This calculator is designed to help you see the financial impact of having either one or two incomes for your household.
- How Much Do You Owe? - Use this calculator as a starting point for your debt management plan.
- Roll Down Your Credit Card Debt - The Credit Card Roll-Down Calculator applies two simple principles to paying off your credit card debt.
- Personal Debt Consolidation - Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
- Mortgage Debt Consolidation - This calculator is designed to help determine whether using a mortgage to consolidate your debt is right for you.
- Refinance Interest Savings - Use this calculator to see how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage.
- Social Security Benefits Estimate - Use this calculator to estimate your potential Social Security benefits.
To use the interactive calculators, simply plug in the requested information and view the report created. In addition, each of these self-help tools includes definitions of what information is being asked for.