Denied Veterans Disability Benefits?
Trust Allsup To Tell Your Story™
If the government has denied your claim for a service-connected disability, Allsup Veterans Disability Appeal Services® can help. We are veteran-owned and many of our appeals experts are veterans, too. We understand your situation, and will be with you every step of the way to assist you in getting the veterans benefits you deserve for serving our country.
Allsup’s VA-Accredited Claims Agents Help When You:
- Have been denied service connection for a disability.
- Need to file or have a pending Notice of Disagreement.
- Must file a Supplemental Claim.
- Need to file a Higher-Level Review.
- Want to disagree with a recent rating decision.
- Must or have filed a VA Form 9.
The Allsup Advantage With Your VA Disability Appeal:
- We provide guidance throughout the appeal process and the complicated set of options, in order to help you understand what to expect and choose your path.
- We ensure that the VA has all the necessary and accurate information needed to make an informed decision about your appeal.
- We collect and update medical information and evidence to prove your service-connected disability.
- We maintain interactions and contact with the VA to follow your appeal throughout the process – even if it takes a long time.
With VA Benefits, You Benefit
Allsup VA-accredited claims agents can guide your way through the VA disability appeals process and give you a better chance at claiming valuable benefits like these:
Regular monthly income from benefits payments
Healthcare & services between jobs and after retirement
Possible spouse and dependent benefits
Additional benefits based on your VA rating