Hitting Roadblocks with Your Veterans Disability Claim?
Trust Allsup to tell your story™Has the government denied your application for veterans disability benefits? Or, did you get a rating on your condition that should be higher? Allsup Veterans Disability Appeal Services® is focused on helping you appeal when you get a response to your VA Disability claim that doesn’t seem fair.
Allsup’s VA-Accredited Claims Agents help when:
- You need help with a Supplemental Claim
- You need help with a Higher Level Review
- You disagree with a rating decision less than 12 months old
- You need to file or have filed a VA Form 9
- You need to file or have filed a Notice of Disagreement
- Your appeal is at the Board or BVA
- You have requested a personal hearing
Allsup has been helping people with disabilities access government benefits for more than 35 years.
The Allsup Advantage with your VA Disability Appeal:
- We provide guidance throughout the appeal process and the complicated set of options, in order to help you understand what to expect and choose your path.
- We ensure that the VA has all the necessary and accurate information needed to make an informed decision about your appeal.
- We collect and update medical information and evidence to prove your service-connected disability.
- We maintain interactions and contact with the VA to follow your appeal throughout the process – even if it takes a long time.
With VA Benefits, You Benefit
Allsup VA-accredited claims agents can guide your way through the VA disability appeals process and give you a better chance at claiming valuable benefits like these:
Regular monthly income from benefits payments
Healthcare & services between jobs and after retirement
Possible spouse and dependent benefits
Additional benefits based on your VA rating