Why Allsup Cares About Your Success
Overall, by choosing Allsup as your SSDI representative, you are increasing your chances for success. We have a 97 percent success rate for those who are eligible and complete the SSDI process with us.
Allsup's more than 800 professionals work daily toward:
- Getting You Your SSDI Benefits
Allsup has helped more than 200,000 people receive their SSDI benefits. At Allsup, you will not pay a disability representation fee if you don't receive your SSDI award. In addition, there are no costs other than the representation fee. Other representatives, however, may charge for expenses such as travel or collecting medical records.
- Helping You Reach Financial Stability
CEO Jim Allsup, a former SSA employee, founded Allsup in 1984 because he wanted to help claimants receive their benefits faster and more easily, helping them navigate a government program that - because of its complexity and delays - creates a hardship for people with disabilities. Allsup's continued success for nearly 30 years is a result of our success at carrying out this mission on behalf of people with disabilities nationwide.
- Excelling At Customer Service
Allsup professionals are driven on a daily basis to provide True Help that makes a difference in our customers' lives. We demonstrate this through our 98 percent customer satisfaction rate, as well as national recognition by organizations such as the Better Business Bureau. Furthermore, 98 percent of our customers say they would refer Allsup to their friends and family members.
- Providing You With Comprehensive Solutions
Allsup's innovation and expertise means you can consider us your one-stop SSDI resource:
- Allsup takes claimants at all levels of the SSDI process, whether the initial application or appealing a denial.
- Our motto is "We do the work, you stay at home.®" Throughout the course of your SSDI claim, Allsup professionals obtain medical documentation, contact doctors, complete and submit forms and paperwork to the SSA.
- No matter where you live, Allsup provides live, one-on-one service via phone and online. This includes live Web chat and personal online account access through Allsup Place® on Allsup.com. Allsup professionals are dedicated to answering your questions and making sure you understand the SSDI process and your claim status.
- Once awarded, Allsup ensures that your Social Security disability benefit amount is correct and resolves payment issues.
- Since SSDI beneficiaries receive Medicare 24 months after their entitlement to SSDI cash benefits, Allsup offers a Medicare plan selection service, Allsup Medicare Advisor®, to help customers choose their healthcare coverage.
- Allsup provides online resource centers, the Allsup Exchange e-newsletter and news updates to address the ongoing healthcare and financial issues that you face during your SSDI claim process.
For more information or for a free disability evaluation, call Allsup at (800) 279-4357.