Unemployment for People with Disabilities Drops in 2014, SSDI Applications Continue Downward Slide
We're Your Personal Social Security Disability Expert
People who choose Allsup® to represent them usually get their Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) award faster.
- With Allsup, more people's initial applications and appeals are approved than if they go it alone.
- Allsup only charges a fee if we obtain Social Security disability insurance benefits for you.
Allsup appreciates how difficult it can be to get the Social Security disability benefits you deserve.
- Our knowledgeable experts have helped more than 250,000 people obtain benefits all over the country for more than 30 years.
- We can help you get the SSDI benefits you deserve, whether applying for the first time or with a disability appeal.
- When you qualify for SSDI, our experts also can help find the right Medicare plan for you.
*97 percent of the people who complete the SSDI process with Allsup receive awards.