Allsup Explains What’s New for Medicare Open Enrollment Period This Year
We're Your Personal Social Security Disability Expert
People who choose Allsup to represent them usually get their Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) award faster.
- With Allsup, more people's initial applications and appeals are approved than if they go it alone.
- Allsup only charges a fee if we obtain Social Security disability insurance benefits for you.
Allsup appreciates how difficult it can be to get the Social Security disability benefits you deserve.
- Our knowledgeable experts have helped more than 225,000 people obtain benefits all over the country for 30 years.
- We can help you get the SSDI benefits you deserve, whether applying for the first time or with a disability appeal.
- When you qualify for SSDI, our experts also can help find the right Medicare plan for you.
*97 percent of the people who complete the SSDI process with Allsup receive awards.