Disability Financial Solutions℠
Allsup’s New Financial Hope Expands Beyond Social Security Disability Benefits For People With DisabilitiesAllsup is the first and most experienced nationwide Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) assistance company in the country. For nearly 40 years, we’ve helped more than 375,000 people just like you receive the SSDI benefits you have earned and deserve. We know that when disability strikes you face tremendous financial struggles. That’s why we’ve expanded our financial services to go far beyond SSDI. From housing and utility assistance to finding you the right healthcare insurance, we can guide you through this most difficult moment in your life. You can do this, and we can help. You Can Trust Allsup To Tell Your Story™
Trusted Social Security Disability Representation Plus Financial Disability Solutions℠ You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
Choosing Allsup as your SSDI representative comes with value you won’t get from any other organization. We understand the financial issues you’re facing on multiple fronts. We address them all. And we’re the only company that does.
All these solutions are unique to Allsup. You receive all of them when you hire us as your Social Security disability representative:
- Healthcare Insurance Help. An Allsup expert will help you look at your healthcare insurance options, including enrollment assistance, if applicable. This ensures your access to medical treatment and improves your chances for SSDI benefits approval.
- Credit Card And Medical Bill Savings. Debt settlement experts negotiate with credit card and medical companies on your behalf to help save you money and stress.
- Food, Utility, Prescription Savings. We’ll refer you to resources that can help provide you with savings on things you use every day like utilities, meals and prescriptions.
- Mortgage Relief. Our connections help you find information about the Housing Assistance Fund (HAF) resources available in your state.
Allsup is the only company offering this unique depth and breadth of financial disability solutions to ensure you have everything you need at this vulnerable time.
5 Financial Mistakes People Make While Applying For SSDI
When you hire Allsup, we’ll help you avoid all the common financial pitfalls that can happen while you wait for your SSDI decision.
- Diping Into Your Savings. Don't squander your nest egg. When you hire Allsup for your SSDI claim, we offer resources to get you savings on daily household needs and bills.
- Going It Alone. This is a common error. Instead get the representation you need with Allsup. We can assist you with every level of your SSDI claim, and your financial needs.
- Borrowing From Your 401K Or Your Home’s Equity. Be sure to keep the assets you have. Allsup’s Disability Financial Solutions℠ offers relief while you wait for a decision.
- Allowing Bills To Pile Up. It's easy to get behind, but Allsup helps you with debt settlement services.
- Putting Off Healthcare Decisions. This is a critical error. Don’t wait. Let Allsup help you review your healthcare insurance options and access savings on health resources and prescriptions.
You can read about more do’s and don’ts below.
Check Out Reviews From SSDI Customers Who Received Additional Financial Help
"I suffered a 70% pay loss when I was on short term disability. I lived off credit cards for a whole year to supplement my income. I was overwhelmed with financial stress while dealing with physical and mental challenges. Allsup’s disability financial solutions saved me $500 a month."
"Allsup has been by my side every step of the way. It’s comforting to know I can pay my debt off sooner. If Allsup only helped with my SSDI case and my debt, that would be enough. Instead they also provided resources to help lower our monthly expenses. I am forever grateful for using Allsup!"
"Allsup came to my rescue. When I first chose Allsup to handle my SSDI claim, I thought they were just another SSDI attorney. I wasn't aware Allsup had other services to offer. The representatives helped me choose a health insurance plan within my budget and bought me peace in a chaotic situation."
"When I first got introduced to Allsup to handle my SSDI case, I had health insurance through my employer. During the process, I lost coverage. Allsup did a phenomenal job explaining my options. Thank you, Allsup for making health insurance simple!"
"It’s my responsibility to provide food for my house. I was surprised that Allsup provided resources to help with food and prescriptions costs."
"The financial assistance program helped reduce my monthly payments, save money, and have peace. I’m now able to focus on what really matters in life, instead of dealing with the financial burden from being out of work. Thank you, Allsup for putting me in a position to succeed."