ALLSUP REFER A FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allsup, LLC (“Allsup”) may, from time to time, offer persons the opportunity to earn Reward(s) (as defined in Section 2(d)) by referring others for application for Social Security Disability Insurance (“SSDI”) benefits with Allsup as their representative (“Refer A Friend” or the “Referral Program”). Allsup reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
2. How the Referral Program Works.
- a. Referral Program Participation. To participate, visit https://www.allsup.com/Ace/SSR/Questionnaire/NavigateFromItinerary?itinerary=ConnectionsCountItineraryId and follow the on-screen instructions to refer third parties to Allsup. This will include completing a form asking for the User’s contact information. Once complete, an email will populate with a personalized link for the Referrer (defined below) to send to the Referral (defined below) which will direct the Referral to take the Allsup SSDI Assessment. Referrer may add personalized language to the Referral, but Referrer is not authorized to alter, amend, or delete any language initially present in the populated email. Any change to the initial language will result in Referrer’s disqualification from the Referral Program.
Users who refer are sometimes herein referred to as “Referrers” or a “Referrer”. Individuals who are referred are sometimes herein referred to as “Referrals” or a “Referral”. For every “Qualified Referral” (as defined in Section 2(c)), Referrer may be eligible to receive Reward(s), provided Referrer is otherwise eligible under, and fully compliant with, these Terms and Conditions.
Allsup reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and the methods through which Rewards are earned. Allsup reserves the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Referral Program if he or she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- b. Eligible Criteria. Referrers must be legal residents of the United States, including U.S. territories, who i) are 18 years or older and ii) have the legal right to provide the personal information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, and address) of each Referral.
Employees, officers directors and managers, their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of Allsup or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and those associated with the development, distribution or implementation of the Referral Program are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program. Disability insurance carriers or administrators, medical providers, nonprofits, attorneys, and similar entities or persons are also not eligible.
- c. Qualified Referrals. Referrers must respect the spirit of the Referral Program by only referring real third-party individuals who the Referrer believes in good faith could qualify for SSDI.
Rewards can only be awarded for Qualified Referrals. A “Qualified Referral” means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Referral is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older;
- The Referral consented to their personal information being shared with Allsup;
- The Referral is not already in contact with or a customer of Allsup;
- The Referral took the Allsup SSDI Assessment using the personalized link emailed to Referral in the initial email from Referrer to Referral;
- The Referral’s application for SSDI benefits is filed with the U.S. Social Security Administration, with Allsup as their representative, and they are awarded SSDI benefits under such application; and
- These Terms and Conditions are fully complied with by both the Referral and Referrer.
Rewards are subject to verification. Allsup may withhold a Reward for investigation, or refuse to process any transaction Allsup deems fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose liability on Allsup, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
All Allsup decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is valid.
Only one Reward issued per Qualified Referral. If a Referral is referred by multiple Referrers, the link the Referral used to direct them to the Allsup SSDI Assessment will determine the Referrer entitled to receive the Reward.
- e. Claiming Rewards. Upon accrual of the Reward pursuant to this Section 2, Allsup will mail the Reward to the Referrer within sixty (60) days of the accrual. Allsup is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, stolen, or misdirected Rewards.
3. Liability. By participating in the Referral Program, Users agree:
- b. TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ALLSUP AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, TOGETHER WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, ATTORNEYS AND AGENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION ENTITIES AND ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCTION, OPERATION OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE REFERRAL PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR EXPENSES CAUSED BY, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM AND/OR ALLSUP’S CONTACT WITH A REFERRAL BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SAID USER; and
- c. to be contacted by Allsup via e-mail, mail and phone. Allsup reserves the right to make changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions for any reason at any time. Allsup's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or from participation in the Referral Program; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Referral Program. Allsup disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Referral Program, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Referral Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Allsup’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Referral Program.
The Released Parties shall not be liable to any Users for failure to supply any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties ' control.
As a condition of entering the Referral Program, USERS AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL USERS BE ENTITLED TO ANY AWARDS FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, AND USERS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
Allsup reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Referral Program at any time for any reason, including its determination, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Referral Program has been compromised in any way.
4. Applicable Law. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Referral Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved under Illinois law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles), and User agrees to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in St. Clair County, Illinois.
- a. Prohibited Conduct. Users agree not to use the Referral Program to:
i. Violate applicable law;
ii. Infringe the intellectual property rights of Allsup or any third parties;
iii. Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
iv. Collect or store personal data about other Users;
v. Impersonate any person, or otherwise misrepresent User's identity;
vi. Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Referral Program, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
vii. Interfere with another User's use of the Referral Program;
viii. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Referral Program, or to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Referral Program;
ix. Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
x. Use the Referral Program to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
xi. Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Referral Program to others.
- b. Bulk Distribution. If a Referrer provides a personal link to a Referral by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a personal link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in Allsup’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer's account, deactivation of the personal link, and disqualification from the Referral Program.
- c. Fraudulent and Suspicious Behavior. Allsup may prohibit a User from participating in the Referral Program or receiving a Reward, in its sole discretion, if Allsup determines such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Referral Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Users or representatives of Allsup. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Users may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Referral Program or receive a Reward. Allsup reserves the right to disqualify any User and/or cancel any Reward(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Referral Program, submitting self-referrals, or violating these Terms and Conditions. Referrals generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE REFERRAL PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ALLSUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.